123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning Against Mac Mini from MacWorld Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> New Users and Switchers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigLee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
BigLee wrote:
I didn't think for one minute my post would be so controversial.

Note to self....I must learn to keep my mouth shut. Sad

Oh, don't take it personally, I just want him to know the true facts and you made it seem that it was only worth being a HTPC, which it is a lot more capable than that. Hate to have him waste his money on an iMac if he has a display and a mini is adequate!

I didn't say you thought it was crap, I said it sounded like it was on the verge of being crap. No Apple product could be crap, however Very Happy

All in good fun-
-jb

I wont take it personally if you don't direct your posts to me in particular. I have an opinion just as you do!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigLee wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Looks like something bad happened below the picture.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
jbstingray wrote:
No Apple product could be crap, however Very Happy
I don't think you could have that sentence near a sentence containing Apple mice. (at least in my personal opinion)

To each his own, my friend... I would say they are special in their own little way - and not necessarily the functional kind of special.... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
To each his own, my friend... I would say they are special in their own little way - and not necessarily the functional kind of special.... Laughing
Agreed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> New Users and Switchers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: