123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 Gifts for the Mac mini Owner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsnoel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: If I may suggest a number 11 gift item. Reply with quote

ranger1021 wrote:
bsnoel wrote:
I think that these two brand new sets of speakers from JBL complement the Mac mini quite nicely too.

JBL SPOT
JBL SPYRO

The spot is available at the Apple Store and the Spyro is comming soon to Amazon.com

Saw the Spot at the Apple store today. Very nice looking. However, wasn't able to hear them as someone else was taking a million years working on the computer.

Maybe Brian can get a pair in and review them. It would be nice to see how the Spot will stack up against the Creatures.
ranger1021

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: If I may suggest a number 11 gift item. Reply with quote

bsnoel wrote:
ranger1021 wrote:
bsnoel wrote:
I think that these two brand new sets of speakers from JBL complement the Mac mini quite nicely too.

JBL SPOT
JBL SPYRO

The spot is available at the Apple Store and the Spyro is comming soon to Amazon.com

Saw the Spot at the Apple store today. Very nice looking. However, wasn't able to hear them as someone else was taking a million years working on the computer.

Maybe Brian can get a pair in and review them. It would be nice to see how the Spot will stack up against the Creatures.

That would certainly be interesting.
xmen65
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the Spot speakers come with black and white covers. That's a really cool idea! The Spyro speakers on the other hand, look a little too much like flowers for my taste.
ranger1021

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmen65 wrote:
I like how the Spot speakers come with black and white covers. That's a really cool idea! The Spyro speakers on the other hand, look a little too much like flowers for my taste.

I couldn't agree more with both comments. Their website even says that the Spyros are meant to look like flowers. Certainly wouldn't fit in my house Laughing
bsnoel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranger1021 wrote:
xmen65 wrote:

I couldn't agree more with both comments. Their website even says that the Spyros are meant to look like flowers. Certainly wouldn't fit in my house Laughing

No, they are not just any old flower. they are APPLE BLOSSOMS! Rolling Eyes
xmen65
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bsnoel wrote:
ranger1021 wrote:
xmen65 wrote:

No, they are not just any old flower. they are APPLE BLOSSOMS! Rolling Eyes

I see a lawsuit coming. Laughing

I really like the Spot speakers. If anyone wants to buy me them for Christmas, let me know. I would also like a 8GB Product RED nano, EyeTV Hybrid and 500/1 Vintage 62 Hofner bass. Wink
ranger1021

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmen65 wrote:

I see a lawsuit coming. Laughing

Naa. They say they are like violets.

xmen65 wrote:

I really like the Spot speakers. If anyone wants to buy me them for Christmas, let me know. I would also like a 8GB Product RED nano, EyeTV Hybrid and 500/1 Vintage 62 Hofner bass. Wink

Me too, please Laughing
colormetal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish Ecamm Network iMage USB webcam has a built-in mic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: