123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do Mac Mini users live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
graysn
New Member
New Member


Joined: 13 Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portland, Oregon, USA.

Loving my new Mac mini, long time Mac user who is taking a reprieve from the Hackintosh scene. Nice to be back to a pure Mac environment. This is one fast machine!
_________________
2012 Mac mini i7 2.3 Ghz Quad Core, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB 5400 RPM HD, 256 GB SSD.

iPhone 5, 64 GB

iPad 3, 64 GB

Apple TV 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Mac Mini Reply with quote

graysn wrote:
Portland, Oregon, USA.

Loving my new Mac mini, long time Mac user who is taking a reprieve from the Hackintosh scene. Nice to be back to a pure Mac environment. This is one fast machine!
Nice gear you have. Enjoy it and welcome to the site. marvin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robinsle
New Member
New Member


Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Location: Seoul, PRK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Seoul, People's Rublic of Korea Reply with quote

Hi there mini lovers. The last apple desk top I owned was a IIe. I had a couple crappy PCs in the "dark" years. Bought a power book G3 in 2000, and have had 3 other laptops since then. I moved to Seoul a couple of years ago and survived on an ipad diet for a couple of years. It was fine because I'm in front of a PC all day at work. The wife and I decided we needed something at home to work on and I have wanted an iMac for a while but figured its too big for us as we are planning on moving in the near future. I started doing research on the mini which led me here. I managed to pick up a used 2010 for a nice price. A relative gave us his old TV to use as a monitor and I had the keyboard. Through the this site I've learned how to partition a windows drive( a necessity in Korea as you can't do any financial transactions on a Mac) Mad
Set up the old ipad as a mobile monitor/ touchpad and even my phone as mouse! Really cool stuff. Anyway, I'm sold on the mini. Even ordered a travel case through an accessory company I saw on here. I did this all by trolling. So thought I'd join and say thanks for all the info you guys have put up here!
_________________
2010 minnie 8GB/320GB
Ipad 1 monitor
I phone 5 mouse
Apple blue tooth keyboard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Seoul, People's Rublic of Korea Reply with quote

robinsle wrote:
Hi there mini lovers. The last apple desk top I owned was a IIe. I had a couple crappy PCs in the "dark" years. Bought a power book G3 in 2000, and have had 3 other laptops since then. I moved to Seoul a couple of years ago and survived on an ipad diet for a couple of years. It was fine because I'm in front of a PC all day at work. The wife and I decided we needed something at home to work on and I have wanted an iMac for a while but figured its too big for us as we are planning on moving in the near future. I started doing research on the mini which led me here. I managed to pick up a used 2010 for a nice price. A relative gave us his old TV to use as a monitor and I had the keyboard. Through the this site I've learned how to partition a windows drive( a necessity in Korea as you can't do any financial transactions on a Mac) Mad
Set up the old ipad as a mobile monitor/ touchpad and even my phone as mouse! Really cool stuff. Anyway, I'm sold on the mini. Even ordered a travel case through an accessory company I saw on here. I did this all by trolling. So thought I'd join and say thanks for all the info you guys have put up here!
Welcome and I am sure you will really enjoy this site you joined.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DellApple
Member
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 160

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so cool this topic is still around. I started it back in 2005. WOW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 5962
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DellApple wrote:
It's so cool this topic is still around. I started it back in 2005. WOW


You created the most popular thread EVER on this fourm. Congratulations!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raywst
New Member
New Member


Joined: 08 Sep 2013
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jb
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Posts: 694
Location: A large Island called Vancouver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raywst wrote:
Sydney


Would that be Sydney Nova Scotia?
http://www.novascotia.com/en/home/ourregions/ourregions/capebreton/sydneynovascotia.aspx
_________________
"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a man nailed to two pieces of wood"
-George Carlin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CapitanTipejo
New Member
New Member


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Location: Mexico City, Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from México City, Mexico and I'm very happy with my Mac Mini (even if I only use 2 o 3 times a week).
_________________
Capitán Tipejo
----------
Proud Mac Mini (Late 2012, with the legendary HDMI problem) User
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 5962
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CapitanTipejo wrote:
I'm from México City, Mexico and I'm very happy with my Mac Mini (even if I only use 2 o 3 times a week).


Welcome. Nice avatar Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: MM Reply with quote

CapitanTipejo wrote:
I'm from México City, Mexico and I'm very happy with my Mac Mini (even if I only use 2 o 3 times a week).
As long as you are contented that is what that counts in life.Welcome marvin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andypat1963
New Member
New Member


Joined: 20 Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Location: Stockport

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: stockport england Reply with quote

love this site as it gives loads of info!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: stockport england Reply with quote

andypat1963 wrote:
love this site as it gives loads of info!
You are right. That it does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



      

Shop:  Apple Store  |  Refurbished Macs  |  Refurbished iPads  |  MacConnection  |  Mac Mini Vault  |  Other World Computing

MK 1 Studio Mac mini Racks  |  Crucial Mac Memory  |  Top Free Mac Apps  |  Top Paid Mac Apps



123Macmini.com is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or approved by Apple Computer, Inc.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2011 123Macmini.com. All Rights Reserved.