123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do Mac Mini users live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graysn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portland, Oregon, USA.

Loving my new Mac mini, long time Mac user who is taking a reprieve from the Hackintosh scene. Nice to be back to a pure Mac environment. This is one fast machine!

iPhone 5, 64 GB

iPad 3, 64 GB

Apple TV 3
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Mac Mini Reply with quote

graysn wrote:
Portland, Oregon, USA.

Loving my new Mac mini, long time Mac user who is taking a reprieve from the Hackintosh scene. Nice to be back to a pure Mac environment. This is one fast machine!
Nice gear you have. Enjoy it and welcome to the site. marvin
robinsle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Seoul, People's Rublic of Korea Reply with quote

Hi there mini lovers. The last apple desk top I owned was a IIe. I had a couple crappy PCs in the "dark" years. Bought a power book G3 in 2000, and have had 3 other laptops since then. I moved to Seoul a couple of years ago and survived on an ipad diet for a couple of years. It was fine because I'm in front of a PC all day at work. The wife and I decided we needed something at home to work on and I have wanted an iMac for a while but figured its too big for us as we are planning on moving in the near future. I started doing research on the mini which led me here. I managed to pick up a used 2010 for a nice price. A relative gave us his old TV to use as a monitor and I had the keyboard. Through the this site I've learned how to partition a windows drive( a necessity in Korea as you can't do any financial transactions on a Mac) Mad
Set up the old ipad as a mobile monitor/ touchpad and even my phone as mouse! Really cool stuff. Anyway, I'm sold on the mini. Even ordered a travel case through an accessory company I saw on here. I did this all by trolling. So thought I'd join and say thanks for all the info you guys have put up here!
Apple blue tooth keyboard
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Seoul, People's Rublic of Korea Reply with quote

robinsle wrote:
Hi there mini lovers. The last apple desk top I owned was a IIe. I had a couple crappy PCs in the "dark" years. Bought a power book G3 in 2000, and have had 3 other laptops since then. I moved to Seoul a couple of years ago and survived on an ipad diet for a couple of years. It was fine because I'm in front of a PC all day at work. The wife and I decided we needed something at home to work on and I have wanted an iMac for a while but figured its too big for us as we are planning on moving in the near future. I started doing research on the mini which led me here. I managed to pick up a used 2010 for a nice price. A relative gave us his old TV to use as a monitor and I had the keyboard. Through the this site I've learned how to partition a windows drive( a necessity in Korea as you can't do any financial transactions on a Mac) Mad
Set up the old ipad as a mobile monitor/ touchpad and even my phone as mouse! Really cool stuff. Anyway, I'm sold on the mini. Even ordered a travel case through an accessory company I saw on here. I did this all by trolling. So thought I'd join and say thanks for all the info you guys have put up here!
Welcome and I am sure you will really enjoy this site you joined.
DellApple

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so cool this topic is still around. I started it back in 2005. WOW
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DellApple wrote:
It's so cool this topic is still around. I started it back in 2005. WOW

You created the most popular thread EVER on this fourm. Congratulations!
raywst

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney
jb
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raywst wrote:
Sydney

Would that be Sydney Nova Scotia?
http://www.novascotia.com/en/home/ourregions/ourregions/capebreton/sydneynovascotia.aspx
CapitanTipejo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from México City, Mexico and I'm very happy with my Mac Mini (even if I only use 2 o 3 times a week).
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CapitanTipejo wrote:
I'm from México City, Mexico and I'm very happy with my Mac Mini (even if I only use 2 o 3 times a week).

Welcome. Nice avatar Smile
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: MM Reply with quote

CapitanTipejo wrote:
As long as you are contented that is what that counts in life.Welcome marvin
andypat1963

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: stockport england Reply with quote

love this site as it gives loads of info!
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: stockport england Reply with quote

andypat1963 wrote:
love this site as it gives loads of info!
You are right. That it does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42

Jump to: