123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meromac mini
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaidomac
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curt wrote:
Macaholic wrote:
Many folks have located them on eBay. I was fortunate enough to locate mine in the classified ad section of one of the premier overclocking sites.

Cool! I searched on eBay and only saw two listings. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

I almost bought one; the seller was asking something like $730 USD from Malaysia. Considering the 2.16ghz Yonahs were previously $650, that's not too bad of a deal (2ghz Merom = 20% performance increase over a 2.16ghz Yonah, supposedly). I also saw one for sale over at the Anandtech forums for like $680. If you can stand to wait a month or two, they're supposed to be released at $620.
Tuishimi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: I plan on doing the upgrade... Reply with quote

...but I will wait. I don't want to spend over $500 for the new series of chips with the full pipeline. I will try my hardest to be patient!!! I also plan on upgrading from 1 GB ram to 2 GB ram at the same time.

I've been loving my mini. Good stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: