123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

parasite a bas volume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Alternative Operating Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexis

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: parasite a bas volume Reply with quote

concerning this point. The levels of bcl-w tion 344 and at position 101, where Ser101 are circulation and sweating. Blood vessels
I'm not done compiling my list pending another listen or two for the contenders. The one album I loved that's not on your list is The xx. Other than that, I agree that the year wasn't as good as l
Kalau ada yang cakap suka guna pisau Rambo aku taktau la.. pasal bagi aku parang lagi berkesan nak tetak kayu, nak menebas, nak memakuk, etc.. etc... Tapi kalau pisau survivor kecik yang bagi aku
Q: Rad Las Vega$ - Thanks for holding these chats Bob! Dom has the defense playing at a high level right now! Why is the offense struggling so badly after 13 games? The only thing consistent is there

Last edited by Alexis on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Alexis

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't anyone help me on that? How did you create this famous cd with WinXP updated with SP2?
MiniMoe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you set Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) to "Show Hidden Files" and UNSELECT "Hide protected operating system files" before copying the Windows Installation disk to the hard drive? Select Folder Options in the Tools menu and click on the View tab. If you didn't, you may be missing some files.
Apple USB Modem (for faxing), Bose Companion 2 Speakers
2.0GHz white MacBook 1GB/80GB
el_scorcho

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still having trouble slipstreaming SP2 into your windows xp installation cd, I know a program that might help you.

http://www.nliteos.com/

If you download this, it will let you slipstream SP2 into the set up disc and create you new ISO that you can burn and use. I've created a few installation discs on my windows xp machine this way and they seem to work well. Hope this helps.
stompbox

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I then take that iso image and burn it with Disk Utility? I've gotten all the files to be on the hard disk on my PC sucessfully, but I don't have a version of Nero or ???? to create a bootable disk.
serpent
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not go and D/L a trial version(upgrade) of nero6 http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php unclick yahoo toolbar and enjoy!
Then burn from ISO file, no need to change any pref's or burn as bootable. Your starting with a bootable image.

Serpent
PlexShaw

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Slipstreaming Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Reply with quote

Alexis wrote:
Or better, how did you create a cd with XP on it with SP2?

Using the guide you linked to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Alternative Operating Systems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: