123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old iMac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luftballons1984

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Old iMac Reply with quote

If anyone is interested I am looking for an old Graphite iMac G3 with 500/600 MHz, 256mb, 40GB, with OS X or something similar. If anyone has one they might be willing to sell it would be great. Thanks.

-Myles
trustory
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried ebay g3 imac's go for peanuts there you should be able to pick up a bargain
iPhone 4 Black 16GB
boxcar182

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah they're going for around 150 for the 600 on there. Good choice in color, I've always loved the graphites Cool
thekonuskid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure i'd think about parting with it unless an offer was floated my way that was equivalent to what you'd be getting: but i have a G3 iMac DV, Tangering-colored with a 400MHz processor. I know it's not quite what you're looking for in that regard-- but it is maxed out with a Gig of ram (yes, 1024MB of ram, you read that correctly), a 128 gig harddrive (the maximum allowed for those models), and it's running OSX 10.4.6 (the most up-to-date version of Tiger). Not to be egotisical about it, but I'm almost positive that it's the most powerful and "pimped out" iMac DV in the world Wink It even has Adobe Photoshop 6 installed and I believe the version of InDesign that was out during the days of Photoshop 6 also. The computer is a bit behind the times as far as processor speed goes-- but there's not a scratch on it and it runs the latest version of Tiger like a champ. Not to mention it's got twice the RAM and twice the harddrive of any new mac mini out there-- and it has a built in screen! Anyways, cheers.
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 500mhz DV-SE G3 iMac but it's the first Snow model. It has a 30gb HD and 256mb RAM. It's a great machine. I had to have it when I saw it. Served me and then my daughter well. If there's a home for it now....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: