123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call of Duty 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdhn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Call of Duty 2 Reply with quote

I installed the demo and it works just grand with my 1.66 mini and 2 gig memory. looks great, every now and then a frame stall but you don't even notice it. anyone else tried it and had better/worse results going deeper into the game?
JediTimmy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running the demo also on my 1.5GHz Core Solo with only 512Mb of RAM and i didn't think it played very well but it was definatly playable.

So the 1.66GHz Duo and 2Gb RAM must give it a pretty good performance boost.

I wonder how well it runs on windoz through bootcamp.

PS3 60GB owner.

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: