123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: iBook 1.07 GHz G4, 768MB RAM, wih Airport Extreme, 12&qu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinjaRob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: FS: iBook 1.07 GHz G4, 768MB RAM, wih Airport Extreme, 12&qu Reply with quote

I hate to part with my iBook, but I am looking to get a Mini, which will give me more options for larger monitors and better resolutions. So.. I have my iBook for sale. Specs are as followed:

iBook G4 1.07 GHz PowerPC Processor
Upgraded 768 MB Ram
Airport Extreme installed
12" screen
30 GIG Hard Drive
Combo Drive

Top case has awesome metallic anti-scratch protection on it.

This is a used iBook with some wear marks, but for the most part in great shape. Never had any problems with it. I will include a carry case with it as well as a desktop stand that allows more air to get to it, so it stays cool.

Send me any questions you might have. I'm asking $800 and that includes shipping, but would consider other offers.

View a pic of it here http://www.designs4times.com/ebay/ibook.jpg

Thanks,
Rob[/img]
Napster8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: I like the iBook!!! Reply with quote

How much do you want for it..i am interested?
NinjaRob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Sorry it's sold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: