123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cinamafia this is for you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAKE DW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: cinamafia this is for you Reply with quote

well i finally got my mini...1.5 ghz,1g ram, 64mb vram, 80gb hd, 20" cinima display, bluetooth and wireless, wireless keyboard and mouse....anyways i was wondering if you could give me the i.p. address for halo at your work because my freind and i would like to play with you..
-thanks,
jake
1s gen iPod Touch 16g HDD Jailbroken
32g iPad wifi
8g iPhone 3GS black
cinemafia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Jake! Sounds great, but the timing actually sucks...the server we had running Halo is being a piece of crap right now (I don't think I have to tell you how much I hate Windows). Anyway, hit me up on AIM (sn = cinemafia) sometime, we can always jump on an existing server. I'm usually available to play on weekday afternoons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: