123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Green House Speaker Review
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VooDooRoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

I`m an Aussie in Japan

I grabed these off of yahoo auction site,they seem to be still being auctioned... Boxed and looked brand new to me....

Thinking of doing a swap actually Anytakers?

LOL

V D R
docmacps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: GreenHouse Mac Mini Speaker System Reply with quote

It's a shame the GreenHouse mini speaker system never made it to the US - or hooked up with an international distributor for broad availability. I do see one listed on eBay today - and their website is still up and running, so it's still a shipping product in mid-2008.

I wish I had connections to fabrication and manufacturing: The day the Mini was introduced I immediately thought a DOCKING STATION with high QUALITY stereo USB speakers and extra USB ports on each side, a place to stuff Apple's and all the other god-forsaken power-brick and cables... You know something the total horizontal size of say a VCR (or a vertical stack) that a Mac Mini would plop into the center of, consolidate and hide the rats nest of wires, need NO additional transformer of it's own... That woulda been a KILLER accessory product. Sigh.

Doc
http://www.usb-computer-speakers.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: