Joined: 21 Jan 2005
|Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58 pm Post subject: Final Cut Pro 10.1.2 Update Released
|Final Cut Pro 10.1.2 Update Released
Friday, June 27, 2014
Posted by: Staff
Apple today released the Final Cut Pro 10.1.2 update via their Mac App Store. According to the company, this update to the software includes the following improvements:
- Optimized, proxy, and rendered media can be stored at any location outside of the library.
- Easily delete optimized, proxy, and rendered media from within Final Cut Pro X.
- Used media indicators for Compound clips, Multicam clips, and Synced clips.
- Option to show only unused media in the Browser.
- Apply a standard (Rec. 709) look in real time to high dynamic range and wide color gamut video from ARRI, Blackmagic Design, Canon, and Sony cameras.
- Automatically apply an ARRI embedded 3D LUT from the new AMIRA camera.
- Support for Apple ProRes 4444 XQ.
- Improved speed and accuracy when synchronizing clips.
- Audio recording improvements including countdown and automatic Audition creation from multiple takes.
- Fast export of cuts-only projects containing XDCAM media.
- Export entire library as a single XML file.
- Selecting a library displays key metadata in the Inspector.
- Adjust relative and absolute volume of a clip or range selection.
- Create Keywords from Finder Tags when importing media.
- Option to sort events by date or name in the Libraries list.
- Import a clip by dragging directly into the Browser.
- Share 4K video to Vimeo.
The Final Cut Pro 10.1.2 update weighs in at 2.28 GB and requires OS X 10.9.2 or later.