123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to download a free spy program for iPhone 5S?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lernard

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:21 am    Post subject: Where to download a free spy program for iPhone 5S? Reply with quote

My son has been proved to be untrustworthy on many occasions . As parents, we have been called into the city Police station because of his illegal activity. He is using an iPhone 5S. Even if I don't like iPhone spy software, I think that under certain conditions, strictly controlled by the parents, a spy program can help parents a lot. It is very necessary for us to keep a close eye on child's every move. Danger lurks everywhere on the modern world. Every parent must do everything possible to protect their children.
Y-Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/rant on

I'm going to sound pretty harsh so excuse me. But get some damn balls as a parent. Spy ware? You don't need that what you need to do is show him who's boss. Take the damn phone away!!! Stop being his "friend", and be a parent (aka a leader) you take the phone away from him, if you really think he needs a phone you buy a used Motorola Razor and he uses that. You ground his ass, and he does chores to earn the respect back.

I've had 2 teenage boys, one I trust the other I monitor, meaning I do things with, I supervise him. I ask randomly for his phone, he hesitate it's gone. There are no computer in private places in our house, never were and never will be. Has he lost his phone? Damn right he has. He bricked it trying to jail brake it and lied about doing it - BAM - gone for 3 months - did he enjoy using that old Razor? Hell no, made him the laughing stock among his friend, but you know what? He learned his lesson. Hell I'd applaud him for trying to jailbreak it, but lying to me that earned him my wrath.

Don't be an enabler, step up and deal with the problem, parental control software is no excuse for being a parent.

/rant off
EmmaL

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no freeware iPhone spy available in the market. However there is spy phone vendor called iKeymonitor. No other companies selling spy software can claim to have more features than iKeymonitor.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ikeymonitor:

Let me explain something on this are you in the u.s.

If so don't unless you want to go to jail yourself.

Let me explain the u.s supreme court has ruled that installing cell phone monitoring software to track your kids personal information is a violation of that individuals rights under the constitution of the united states if you use such software and your child finds out its on there he or she can have you arrested under this prevision act and you can face jail time of 15 years + a $35,000 fine several schools tried this with laptops they where sued and the software removed when the supreme court found the software to be unconstitutional and a violation of that students rights.

So i wouldn't recommend it.

I would however do something a little more interresting.

Limit his access on his phone!!!

Simple to do go into the iphone's settings and place parental controls on the apps he uses and then he cant communicate with the bad kids that most likely have resulted him in jail.
Chall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered about parents who snoop their children. I believe privacy is important. A child shouldn't have an iPhone if you don't trust them. However, as parents, you have the right to look through their texts and Internet activity as you wish.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use to agree with that until people got sue happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: