123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iWatch, Mini and iPhone 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: iWatch, Mini and iPhone 6 Reply with quote

I have been one of the lucky ones who has received an iWatch today.

Went along to the Apple store this evening and was meet by the manager. He was very happy to pass me the neat little package.

Got home and carefully opened up to remove the covering plastic, cardboard and took out the watch.

This was going to be the latest integration between IOS and OSX right?

Haven't worn a watch in years so tried to use the software.

Tried to see if it could rip some DVDs but there is no slot for them.

The Bluetooth was not recognised by my mini so could not load VectorWorks.

Wanted to watch some tele but could not connect the FireWire 400 cable from the old EyeTV box.

Could not find a USB port to connect the keyboard or mouse.

Not to be out done, put the watch back in its box without all of the other clutter, covered it with cotton wool and put the pregnant family pet mouse Mini in the box because she needed a small quiet home.

The heartbeat monitor on the watch is absolutely great to keep track of her progress.

Like to post a photo but have got to wait until after the 19th when hopefully the iPhone 6 will arrive to take the shots.

Would not have to write this crap if Apple released a new mini today. Two years is far too long to wait.

Signing off now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: