123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

use headset with iphone5s in carrying clip pouch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: use headset with iphone5s in carrying clip pouch Reply with quote

Hi, I have hit a bumper that is out of my knowing before I purchased a Fosmon leather holster case for my ip5s. Actually the case is a carrying pouch with belt clip and basically you put your phone in it like a purse but you have to take the phone out in order to use it (for almost all functions). I bought the case because I plan to carry my phone in it and use apple ear bod to listen music when phone is in the case (the case does provide a void for accessing the earplug hole). Now the problem: first I open Music and select songs for listening, play, sleep my iphone, then put in the case (with music playing), plugin ear-bod, and MUSIC STOP AUTOMATICALLY! This happens everytime when headset is plugin and I just have to click the "play" (triangle) to continue listening in headset. Now this happens when my phone is in the case and can't do it while in. If I take phone out I also have to deplug the headset and it's not to work ...

I just wonder is there any way to set up that plugin headset won't stop playing music but automatically transfer sound to headset? Any help? Thanks in advance.

Update: Found the solution:
Settings/general/accessibility/incoming calls/ switch to speaker (from default)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: