123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transfer Camera Roll pictures to Mac via iTunes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Transfer Camera Roll pictures to Mac via iTunes Reply with quote

Hi, Have used ipad to take photos for a while. But never thought about transfering those pictures in Camera Roll to Mac. Anyone know how to do it via iTunes? My old version iphoto does not allow photo streaming. (I have managed to transfer pictures from Mac to ipad through iTunes, but never the other way around.) I kind of shun away from using dropbox (too many users, too slow).

Tks
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only use Dropbox Syncing and find it works really well. I don;t have a camera on my iPad but now I have an iPhone I use it all the time.

Dropbox also seem to keep increasing my storage space as I fill it up. My free 2GB account was up to about 10GB with referrals but since turning on camera upload its now over 14GB.

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question I have actually is how do you delete multiple images on an iOS device. I now have over 2500 images on my iPhone and I've only ever delete single images. Is there a way to mass delete the whole lot ??

fiat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil, Thanks. I tried Dropbox and it did work... Sorry, I also couldn't find a way to delete several images or entire folder in my ipad Photos. Somebody else help?
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropbox syncing copies all my pictures to my MAC at home and to my PC at work every time I'm on wifi and open dropbox, it makes it really easy. Unfortunately its so easy that I never thought about all the images that were still on my phone, until I decided to delete a 1000 or so of them to make room. Then I found it was a very laborious operation deleting them one image at a time. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: