Joined: 21 Jan 2005
|Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm Post subject: Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.0.2 Update
|Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.0.2 Update
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Posted by: Staff
Apple today released the Logic Pro X 10.0.2 update via their Mac App Store. According to the company, this update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing.
- The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates.
- The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording.
- Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor.
- Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window.
The Logic Pro X 10.0.2 update weighs in at 650 MB and requires OS X 10.8.4 or later.