123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Secretly Reveals New iWatch For WWDC 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pwfletcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Apple Secretly Reveals New iWatch For WWDC 2013 Reply with quote

Conspiracy theorists unite! I think this guy has watched the DaVinci Code one too many times -

iWatch reveal

- iPhone as a WiFi Home Automation Remote

Last edited by pwfletcher on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh sure. Smile

I'm sure there will be plenty of guesses as to what the icon represents but that's pretty weak... even with 3D glasses Wink

I'm guessing the icon is representative of the jiggle that you get when you have the option to move or delete an App is iOS or OSX.

Did you know in OSX that if you launch launchpad and click and hold on an App they will all jiggle like they do in iOS. Apps that were downloaded from the App store will have an x on them allowing you to delete the entire App directly from Launchpad. You can even move the Apps and make folders, just like iOS. Pretty neat...

The icon above could purely be an indication that iOS and OSX are again moving one step closer to merging together or offering similarities.
pwfletcher

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:

Yeh sure. Smile

I'm sure there will be plenty of guesses as to what the icon represents but that's pretty weak... even with 3D glasses Wink

I'm guessing the icon is representative of the jiggle that you get when you have the option to move or delete an App is iOS or OSX.

Did you know in OSX that if you launch launchpad and click and hold on an App they will all jiggle like they do in iOS. Apps that were downloaded from the App store will have an x on them allowing you to delete the entire App directly from Launchpad. You can even move the Apps and make folders, just like iOS. Pretty neat...

The icon above could purely be an indication that iOS and OSX are again moving one step closer to merging together or offering similarities.

Well, Tim Cook did just basically announce that Apple doesn't like smart glasses but is working on an iWatch.

iWatch Revealed At D11

Not sure why he was pumping the Nike Fuelband though. I need to get one of those and see what all the hype is about.

Last edited by pwfletcher on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
pwfletcher

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pwfletcher wrote:
Not sure why he was pumping the Nike Fuelband though. I need to get one of those and see what all the hype is about.

Lol, found out why ... Tim Cook is on the board @ Nike and the Nike CEO is on the board at Apple. It is all so incestuous. Anyway, they should announce the iWatch this year.
mooks7232

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though Tim Cook did just announce that Apple doesn't is working on an iWatch. but I don't thinks it's better than the products on the market,
I would like the sony smart watch2, I think it's the best smartwatch on the market .

smartwatch2-reveal At This year

but if apple push the iWatch , I need to get one of it and see what all the hype is about.[/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: