123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Releases iTunes 11.0.1 Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Apple Releases iTunes 11.0.1 Update Reply with quote

Apple Releases iTunes 11.0.1 Update
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Posted by: Staff

Apple has released the iTunes 11.0.1 update via their Software Update Utility and website for direct download. According to the company, this update to the new iTunes addresses an issue where new purchases in iCloud may not appear in your library if iTunes Match is turned on, makes iTunes more responsive when searching a large library, fixes a problem where the AirPlay button may not appear as expected, and adds the ability to display duplicate items within your library. The iTunes 11.0.1 update weighs in at 191.08 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1951.html
aquaman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of them bringing back Coverflow? I kind of miss that view. I'm pretty happy with iTunes 11 otherwise.
Rightondamark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they'd bring back album art in the sidebar.
MrBubbles1337

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rightondamark wrote:
I wish I could go and find a great Malvern Dentist.

go and try to improve your black ops 2 kd or alternatively find out who the best black ops 2 player in the world is!

Just the club, if anyone knows a way to get this back please drop me a PM! Smile[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: