123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I saw one at the Apple store today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: I saw one at the Apple store today. Reply with quote

I was suprised by the performance. This is a real computer and not a toy like some of the press/haters have made it out to be. One feature that skips by most haters is the fact that the mini comes with a DVI output. Most budget computers from Dell and HP only come with a VGA output. Once you go digital with DVI with today's Lcd monitors you just never want to go back. I'm going to buy one once Tiger comes out. I wonder if the people that buy one now will get a discount on Tiger?
jrt1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: I saw one at the Apple store today. Reply with quote

chrisb wrote:
I was suprised by the performance. This is a real computer and not a toy like some of the press/haters have made it out to be. One feature that skips by most haters is the fact that the mini comes with a DVI output. Most budget computers from Dell and HP only come with a VGA output. Once you go digital with DVI with today's Lcd monitors you just never want to go back. I'm going to buy one once Tiger comes out. I wonder if the people that buy one now will get a discount on Tiger?

I could not wait for Tiger. I have a feeling something will be done for people that but any model right before Tiger comes out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: