123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MacHeist 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
castaway

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: MacHeist 4 Reply with quote

Is anyone here getting involved with MacHeist 4? I haven't since like the first one, but just received an email saying that's underway now. They also appear to have applications for the iPhone and iPad this time around, so that could be entertaining as well.
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just done the first nano mission but I'm not too happy about having to load apps onto my computer to play along Sad

So I'm not sure I'll be doing any more if it carries on like this.

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
Y-Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they want to offer a great deal I'd enjoy it but the games are just getting lame. Besides how long has it been since MH3 - well MH is dying out IMHO.
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y-Guy wrote:
well MH is dying out IMHO.

I gave up checking thinking it had died completely. I have to say though I had also got to the point where the bundles weren't offering me anything I didn't already have and as lots of people had done also done all the other Macheists, MU Promo type bundles I think a lot of people were in the same position. I've kept my eye on a lot of the bundles over that 3 year period and not many have tempted me to part with my cash and most have struggled to sell anything like they used to do. Having a 3 year break may have been a good thing.

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: