123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Understanding File Size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockysv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Understanding File Size Reply with quote

I'm looking to get my family slides scanned again in a high def format- i have talked to a few people who said that Bluray only has more storage - and is no better than a CD or DVD at displaying high def

I want to display them on my HDTV with a consumer Bluray player

The DVD i have now is in 480

If slides are put on a Bluray -- will they be in 1080p or will they be transfered to 480 standard def

can you get a DVD to display 1080p in a Bluray player?

One place said they can scan at 4k how much bigger is that file over a 1080p file of the sane scan

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: