123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iTunes questions - Join Together Advice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachmonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: iTunes questions - Join Together Advice? Reply with quote

I am not having much success with iTunes tips here. Is there a better place to discuss all things iTunes? Even the Apple Blog site is lacking in responses.

My question: I am trying to organize my audio books so that they don't appear as a long list of files/tracks on my iPod. I think that I understand how Join Together works but so far the best advice I have found is to use it only for each CD of the audio book.

For a book that has 9 CDs that still makes a lot of files. After I join together the tracks of each CD can I join together each of the CDs? I still want to have access to each chapter if I need it.

Any tips on managing audio books and using Join Together would be appreciated.
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Y-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might help you.
http://www.macworld.com/article/1164639/video_join_audiobook_tracks_for_itunes.html
beachmonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

That did really help.

Other tips or opinions are appreciated......
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: