123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth printing with the Mac Mini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DellApple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Bluetooth printing with the Mac Mini Reply with quote

Hello, I am a recent Mac Switcher and have the new Mac Mini with built in bluetooth and was wondering if I can print to a bluetooth enabled printer?

I have a Canon i70 portable printer which I love and Bluetake makes an adapter that you can hook on the back of the printer through the USB port. Since I am a newbie and don't want to spend $80 if it won't work I'd asked this question here.

So will this setup work? Will I be able to print to this bluetooth enabled printer if I buy the adapter?

By the way, the BlueTake adapter is compatable with Mac Panther. I already checked.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Patrick
andp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure it will work. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: