123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elgato Releases EyeTV 3.5.4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Elgato Releases EyeTV 3.5.4 Reply with quote

Elgato Releases EyeTV 3.5.4
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Posted by: Staff

Elgato announced the release of the EyeTV 3.5.4 update this past week. According to the company, this update brings support for Unicable setups with their Netstream line of tuners and improved support for the second-generation Apple TV. It also brings numerous bug fixes and other improvements to the software, including:

- Resolves an audio issue with the EyeTV HD.

- A crash with a specific Picture-in-Picture command sequence has been resolved.

- Improved UI and overall performance.

- Fixes an issue where EyeTV was not filling the screen in windowed mode.

- Specific North American XMLTV files now work with cable TV.

- General stability fixes for Mac OS X Lion.

It should also be noted that this update marks the end of support for Power PC-based Macs. The EyeTV 3.5.4 update requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1755.html
mista2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Good Bug Fixes, but Reply with quote

The only feature I have really been waiting for is to be able to schedule the exports and transcodes for when I'm not using my Mac.
Next best feature would be able to delete recordings from the web interface, or have a much fuller we interface for creating smart playlists etc.
Otherwise EyeTV rocks!
g5g5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A seemingly much needed update for Lion users. I was having so many issues with the last release after being perfectly fine with Snow Leopard. So here's hoping this one makes it right again.
iLife's a Bitch!
jdryyz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have missed something along the way with the progression of EyeTV updates-- when did the Roxio Toast button disappear? I kinda liked having it integrated like that. I can still manually drop the EyeTV recordings into Toast but it was much more convenient the other way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: