123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ways to earn money?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lu0s3r322

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Ways to earn money? Reply with quote

Hey im new here, but ive been watching the forums for a while.

im only 14 and really really want a mac. I cant get a real job till im like 15 which is in summer of next year. im planning to save money till the intel macs come out next yr. is there any way to earn money online like an online job or something else?
g5g5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Ways to earn money? Reply with quote

lu0s3r322 wrote:

im only 14 and really really want a mac. I cant get a real job till im like 15 which is in summer of next year. im planning to save money till the intel macs come out next yr. is there any way to earn money online like an online job or something else?

You could collect up some of your old things and sell them on eBay.
iLife's a Bitch!
manatarms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: get a work permit Reply with quote

Get a work permit from your school, I had a job at 14. Or get a paper route I think you can be under 15 and do that, mow some lawns, clean some cars etc. sounds lame but its easy and since you probably have no bills you will earn the money soon enough.
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could wear a cardboard sign and a pathetic face, then pan handle outside an Apple store.

We'd understand Smile

Good luck.
I used to do flyers, paper route, pedal an ice cream bike, shovel walks. (You might have to get off the computer)

You should be able to do some sort of landscaping year round. Whether it is cutting grass, pulling weeds, pruning trees, raking leaves etc.

If you put in the effort and be honest with people, they will see that as admirable and likely give you work that they normally would not.

Be specific when you ask. Don't just say, do you need some work done?
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Ways to earn money? Reply with quote

lu0s3r322 wrote:

Where are you from?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: