Joined: 25 Oct 2007
|Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm Post subject: How to install Star Wars Jedi knight 2 in lion
|ok you cannot run the universal binary update directly because the installer for the main installation is still in powerpc code however this tutorial will show you how to install the game in lion and get it running.
Item's you need
1. the latest universal binary update for star wars jedi knight 2
2. Star wars Jedi Knight 2 PowerPc version.
Here is what you do.
1. Copy the Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 folder from your cd-rom to your application folder just like you would normally install the game.
2. Open the Universal Binary update for the game you will notice you cannot run the installer right click the installer select show package contents.
3. Go into contents
4. Then go into resources
5. inside resources you will notice a package file that is the universal binary package drag it out of the resources folder and into the games folder and then run the package you need to run the package inside the game folder or it won't install correctly.