123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Unveils All New Mac mini
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capitanharlock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No quadcore, no blueray, the same processor and an higher pricetag...

No thanks apple, I'll pass this time...
Confused
MacSmack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Shafted Reply with quote

Add, low end graphics chips, sure, it is twice as better than before, but nvidia does not even offer the 320M any longer, http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_family.html, for god sake give us at least a 360M, why is it we never get top of the line chips for the price we pay? Even in my iMac it was the bottom of the line of the chips nvidia had to offer that year. Had un-upgradable Bluetooth, and the smaller hard-drive that that anyone else could get on any computer being offered and only USB 1.1, when everyone else had USB 1.2 for over a year. Now, no USD 1.3.
How come we get the low end of the stick, but pay three times the amount?

I am dyeing on my current iMac, viewing 360p youtube videos is saddening, instead of '24 fps' it is more like one picture every two or three seconds.
jayhead000

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah they really need to add blu-ray this next go around... hopefully this summer i can FINALLY upgrade my 5yr old mini and my 2yr old mac book for a nice new mac mini and ipad 2.0 Razz it is ridiculous to keep me waiting for 5 yrs! Rolling Eyes
SuperDrive
100GB HD
15" LG Monitor
16 GB iPod touch (free!!)
3rd gen. iPod Shuffle
groups.myspace.com/wiianon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: