Joined: 21 Jan 2005
|Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm Post subject: Apple Releases Waveburner 1.6.1 Update
|Apple Releases Waveburner 1.6.1 Update
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Posted by: Glenn
Apple has released the Waveburner 1.6.1 Update via their Software Update utility and website. According to the release notes, this update improves stability and provides numerous fixes. Issues addressed include:
- Resolves an issue where Mastering Notes were not saved with WaveBurner documents.
- WaveBurner no longer quits unexpectedly if Auto Render is running when a disc is burned.
- Changes to settings in AudioUnit plug-ins are now reliably maintained.
- It is now possible to enter a 12-digit UPC/EAN code.
- WaveBurner no longer sometimes quits unexpectedly if "Revert to saved" is used while a project is rendering.
- Changes to automation curves edited during playback are now immediately audible.
- The checkbox for the option to Save Rendering Data in the WaveBurner preferences is now accessible.
- WaveBurner now reliably adapts the GUI accurately for AudioUnit plug-ins that support resizing.
- The mix lane now updates immediately to reflect changes when working at or near the sample level.
- Automation now reliably remains in sync with audio when projects are bounced or burned.
- Exported DDP images now include the UPC/EAN.
The Waveburner 1.6.1 Update weighs in at 88.48MB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later.