123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars Battlefront II on 1.83 GHz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emax4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Star Wars Battlefront II on 1.83 GHz Reply with quote

I picked it up used for $6 at Half Price books. All 5 discs were included and it runs in Windows. The program did quit during a space battle scene, but I haven't tested it out repeatedly to see if it is a recurring issue or a one-time thing. Other space-battle scenes resulted in the game not crashing.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i have a question??

Did you install the latest update for the game and try to run it again i was wondering because i thought that battlefront had a update for 2 that fixed the crashing issue??
emax4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The version I had came on 5 CDs, and when I downloaded the update and tried to apply it, it said that I already had the latest version.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that sucks.
emax4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, it only happened once. On the next space battle scene, it was fine. Something I noticed though, that with this and Tron 2.0, is that even though I install the program on an external drive, it doesn't recognize the game data anymore when I try launching it after reinstalling Windows (I only have the 30-day trial that I used over and over). So everytime I go to play those games after redoing Windows, i have to reinstall the whole game. Seems stupid since I already have it on my external HD and not the Windows boot drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: