123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple to Ship Mac OS X Snow Leopard on August 28th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LE Studios

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazzy wrote:
LE Studios wrote:
Naw it's tomorrow I got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Plus I should get mine about 5:30pm as well.

You better get a bunch of rest tonight. That 29 minute install is a backbreaker. Wink

Well I just got a new home security system from Comcast and they did a 3 hour install. It's now 12:12pm and no UPS yet. This is why I didn't want frakin' UPS to deliver this, but if it was FEDEX I already receive and install it already, plus took pictures and post them online already. Also I got the Digital phone from Comcast of course they bought me a new modem that DOCSIS 3.0 compatible so Houston will soon be upgraded to Comcast fast internet I'm getting the 50-Mbps Downloads and 10-Mbps upload! Very Happy
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FishKepr wrote:
JohnnyBoy wrote:
So.... who was the bright spark at Apple that suggested that a butt-load of DVD-ROMs should be mailed on a Friday? Rolling Eyes

Pre-orders shipped on Thursday. Wink

My apologies FishKepr, you're absolutely right. I got my shipping notification on Thursday and the padded envelope arrived today....

The "2" above the words "Royal Mail" mean that it was sent using second-class post -- first-class is usually next-day delivery and second-class costs a little less but takes 2-3 days to arrive. Plus, the weekend that's just gone was followed by a national holiday yesterday. So Thursday really wasn't a good choice of day to send out these SL disks -- especially by 2nd class post.

But anyway, mine's finally arrived! Smile
LE Studios

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LE Studios wrote:
Fazzy wrote:
LE Studios wrote:
Naw it's tomorrow I got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Plus I should get mine about 5:30pm as well.

You better get a bunch of rest tonight. That 29 minute install is a backbreaker. Wink

Well I just got a new home security system from Comcast and they did a 3 hour install. It's now 12:12pm and no UPS yet. This is why I didn't want frakin' UPS to deliver this, but if it was FEDEX I already receive and install it already, plus took pictures and post them online already. Also I got the Digital phone from Comcast of course they bought me a new modem that DOCSIS 3.0 compatible so Houston will soon be upgraded to Comcast fast internet I'm getting the 50-Mbps Downloads and 10-Mbps upload! Very Happy

I got mine 3:59pm from UPS on Tuesday. I did the upgrade and happier ever since. I do notice improvement on it's 64-bit operation that made everything faster. I think that Apple wanted to start the foundation off right with Snow Leopard and yeah it's worth $29! When Apple start rolling out 10.6.1 then 10.6.2 yeah then you'll be like it was worth it from the beginning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: