123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fun fun fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Fun fun fun Reply with quote

My school ordered 5 MacBooks (white polycarb) this past week and today the tech students were asked to come in. Each of us took one of them home for the summer to get used to the OS and be able to use them well to teach others at our school as well as be able to use them for our networking class.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
curt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet there are a lot of kids out there that would love to have a free MacBook over the summer. Just make sure that you get some fresh air too. Smile
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curt wrote:
I bet there are a lot of kids out there that would love to have a free MacBook over the summer. Just make sure that you get some fresh air too. Smile

odd thing is I've only been on a computer about 6 hours sie Saturday, which is low for me.

Going to Missouri S&T!!
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dungeon92 wrote:
curt wrote:

odd thing is I've only been on a computer about 6 hours sie Saturday, which is low for me.

I was just about to comment along those lines. Summers too short, I'd get out and enjoy it to it's fullest. I guess you can always play around with the Macbook on rainy days and in the evenings.

Have a great summer!!!
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:
dungeon92 wrote:
curt wrote:

I was just about to comment along those lines. Summers too short, I'd get out and enjoy it to it's fullest. I guess you can always play around with the Macbook on rainy days and in the evenings.

Have a great summer!!!

Actually the main reason I've only been on a computer for so few hours is I've been doing stuff.

Going to Missouri S&T!!
nickh2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, go out and enjoy life, experience what it has to offer, and have a good summer.I for my self am spending 2 months working at a fishing camp in northern ontario, away from most of the modern conveniences.....
Iphone 8gb
Red Ipod nano 4th gen 4gb
CHECK IT OUT
great file hosting/sharing site www.host-a.net
Ipod Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: