123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calender, Diary, Scheduler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiat

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Calender, Diary, Scheduler Reply with quote

Hi, I have done a search on this forum with nothing up for what I want -- a surprise! So here is what I am looking for: a free small (yet complete and nice) application for mac OSX.

A practical calender that opens everyday with the monthly calender in one half window (left) and a section of hourly schedule lines (type your events) and block of diary space (type your daily story) in another half window (for daily calendar that shows the date, weekly day, month, year). Moreover, I should be able to quickly turn to 'yesterday' or 'tomorrow' page by clicking an arrow icon and turn to any 'day' page by typing the date (mm/dd/yyyy) in a small window or someway?

Is this possible to be found and acquired somewhere? Thanks
aquaman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife uses a little application called Memoires. I would give the free trial version a look-see. I think it does most of what you are looking for.
Smithcraft
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that there is any quite like that...

However when looking over the MacUpdate/MacTech bundle, I saw Curious Ponies Notebook. That might be close-ish.

SC

[Desktop] Intel mini - Intel i5 mini - 2.33Ghz 8GB 500GB HDD / 120GB SSD 10.10 (Thanks Phil!)

4 x Hitachi 2TB HDD in a qBOX-SF - 10.7.5

Make sure it has pins!
fiat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquaman wrote:
My wife uses a little application called Memoires. I would give the free trial version a look-see. I think it does most of what you are looking for.

I am actually looking for a freeware application including calendar, scheduler, and diary (or journal). The Memoires you suggested is not free and it does not include scheduler. So I passed.

SC recommended Notebook that is not free either and no scheduler either (if I am right?)

My own finding is this: 'Sunbird' (an openware) for calendar and scheduler and 'Journaler' (the old free version) for calendar and diary. It's not ideal, but at least I got everything I want so far.

Thanks for all your helps.
WheelSpinners
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiat wrote:
My own finding is this: 'Sunbird' (an openware) for calendar and scheduler and 'Journaler' (the old free version) for calendar and diary. It's not ideal, but at least I got everything I want so far.

Thanks for the head's up! I wasn't aware of that app. Smile

I did get that Curious Ponies Notebook app with the MacUpdate bundle this afternoon, but I haven't really looked at it yet.
Smithcraft
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, it's not free, but it's part of the current MacUpdate bundle offer. So, it's nearly 90% off.

SC

[Desktop] Intel mini - Intel i5 mini - 2.33Ghz 8GB 500GB HDD / 120GB SSD 10.10 (Thanks Phil!)

4 x Hitachi 2TB HDD in a qBOX-SF - 10.7.5

Make sure it has pins!
valefortia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
valefortia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
kdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
kdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
tarizz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al16XVBeXIPaDVLaSyStLaSieFXVViSeXISamaAzXXJeXXCoJoTeTeByMyRe
CDInMahoVaCoOSJeOrKiMSBaLeMiScClXXJoCaPeXVWACDRAJPCoXIFiOn
GuGiNiMaIgNiPrGuXIitDiJeGiDaMaXVLoRoElPuTEskFrSwDCDeInSiZe
ctXIGPrePUHaXXXIThRIIrVIInByMiDaWaThLadpJoXIDSNoXVJaTuEdSm
XXXXGPMoMaMaINNeBoJeBoGPPaHRBeThUSGiARWiIIPrFoArVaFSThXILa
WiWiLawwMyMoChWeRoBrwwIXAuWiIIFrStThXXIICNXVOZEtTrKozZJaMi
MaLiWaClXXMiJeThDVDoDiFaCDPhXVLoCaEnLaWoPeAsYeRoAnInEnXXMi
MiTHXIGPSaWITaStWoDVMiAlCDXXLyVIPDLi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: