123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Plex Remote for the iPhone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini HTPC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WahWahWatson

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the A and B buttons for on the second screen? Are they just left open to be user definable?
Aargh-a-Knot
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WahWahWatson wrote:
What are the A and B buttons for on the second screen? Are they just left open to be user definable?

I designed them to be nondescript so that each user could add a couple of functions that weren't included in the remote. I made them default to launch iTunes and DVD Player, but they can be changed to whatever suits your fancy.

Mine wake and sleep my media server.
WahWahWatson

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aargh-a-Knot wrote:
I designed them to be nondescript so that each user could add a couple of functions that weren't included in the remote. I made them default to launch iTunes and DVD Player, but they can be changed to whatever suits your fancy.

Mine wake and sleep my media server.

That sounds cool. I was just wondering what they were. I might buy the Snatch application today and give it a try. It looks like they also have a remote for EyeTV.
curt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that the remote is working great Aargh-a-Knot. I've been using it for the last few nights. It also looks like the developer lowered the regular price of Snatch to $5.99. That was probably a smart move on his part to match the price of Air Mouse Pro. I always thought it was the better of the two applications anyways.
Aargh-a-Knot
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@curt

Glad you're enjoying the remotes. I know I sure am!

I have posted a more in-depth write-up of the remote on my blog with detailed instructions for setting it up, photos that detail the functions for each button, and links for all the files.

Check it out HERE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini HTPC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: