123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Games to get

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urdjur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Games to get Reply with quote

Hi!

I've got a new mini (2 gig ram, 2.0 Ghz, 256 vram) that I use as a HTPC and it works like a charm. I've wanted to add some gaming functionality. I've tried Quake Live so far and love it. Now I'm after:

Something in the RPG/Adventure genre: I've read reviews on NWN2, Fable:TLC and even Murder in the Abbey. But it's not quite what I'm looking for. Strong, emersive story is number 1 for me - I love the FF series for instance. Do you have something to recommend?

Arcade: Some classic arcade games for fun when friends come over, anything from pac man to street fighter variants, or silly space fighter games. You know the deal. Can stuff like this be had for free on some fansite or such?

Thanks!
/urdjur
ddr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been happy with these games.

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/

They are old school turn based RPG's. Strong stories, so-so graphics that play well on my mini. I'm playing Avernum 6 right now.

Ah! Memories of the old D&D gold box series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: