123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac mini Deals and Discounts [U]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Mac mini Deals and Discounts [U] Reply with quote

Mac mini Deals and Discounts
Friday, April 17, 2009
Posted by: Fran

Apple has been offering refurbished previous generation Mac minis in the Apple Store for the last few days. This includes the 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo Mac mini with a Combo Drive, 80GB hard drive and 1GB of RAM for $419, and the 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo Mac mini with a SuperDrive, 120GB hard drive and 1GB of RAM for $469. Both models are covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty and include free shipping.

MacMall looks to have the best deal on the new 2009 Mac minis. They are offering $20 mail-in rebates on both models. This brings the 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo Mac mini with a SuperDrive, 120GB hard drive and 1GB of RAM down to $574, and the 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo Mac mini with a SuperDrive, 320GB hard drive and 2GB of RAM down to $764.99. They also the previous generation Mac minis on sale, with prices starting at $474.

If you know of any other deals or discounts floating around out there, please share them with us in the forums.

[Update:] The refurbished 2.0GHz Mac minis from Apple have sold out. This model has been coming and going for the last few days, so it could make another appearance. Apple also has a new previous generation new 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo Mac mini on sale for $499. This is an end of life product, not refurbished.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1194.html

Last edited by admin on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Zalez

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are pretty good deals on the old models. I wonder how long it will take for the new Mac minis to start showing up in the refurb store? I would imagine they've received some returns back by this point.
g5g5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zalez wrote:
Those are pretty good deals on the old models. I wonder how long it will take for the new Mac minis to start showing up in the refurb store? I would imagine they've received some returns back by this point.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few show up in May or June. Maybe they are just waiting to clear out the old Mac minis or need some time. I mean, the new Mac minis only came out a couple weeks ago.
iLife's a Bitch!
ESUNintel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

g5g5 wrote:
Zalez wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few show up in May or June. Maybe they are just waiting to clear out the old Mac minis or need some time. I mean, the new Mac minis only came out a couple weeks ago.

...not to mention some retailers (with the economy being slow and all) still have some in inventory, so that might be behind their reasoning for waiting, if they are.
WheelSpinners
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they have a $999 MacBook Air with the GeForce 9400M after the next update. I've almost pulled the trigger on the X3100 model a couple times, but then I start thinking about the graphics and smaller hard drive.
ESUNintel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a great deal on a previous generation Mini, it is a rebate though, and MicroCenter isn't in every state: (Just $399 after $100 rebate)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0264433

Just incase your interested in these other Mac's:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0307586

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0305909
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: