123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grandstand Steel for sale **SOLD, THANKS**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meglakowski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Grandstand Steel for sale **SOLD, THANKS** Reply with quote

Have used this Grandstand since February and I've loved it. But we bought a new computer desk and have a new configuration, with the old big-ass monitor on the desktop and the Mini on a shelf with "other" hardware . . . so this Grandstand needs to move on and make another Mini owner happy. Keeps everything tidy, minimizes dust, will raise your "BYO . . . M" up just enough for good viewing. The best if you have a humongous CRT monitor (as I do). US$35 new, yours for US$20 (CDN$23.50). Weight 3.5 lbs, buyer to pay shipping via Canada Post. Will send anywhere; prefer payment by PayPal.

If you need more info to consider purchase:
Here is Plasticsmith's Grandstand site:
http://www.plasticsmith.com/grandstand

Link to a good review by Dan Frakes in Macworld:
http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/macgems/2005/02/plasticsmith/index.php

1gen Mac mini │ PowerPC G4 1.42 GHz │ 512 MB RAM │ Mac OS X 10.4.11 │ Acomdata mini Pal 160GB

Last edited by meglakowski on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll buy it off you. I live in Edmonton. It will be cool to meet someone from the site. I see it's your first post. Welcome to the site.
meglakowski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandstand Steel for sale Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:
I'll buy it off you. I live in Edmonton. It will be cool to meet someone from the site. I see it's your first post. Welcome to the site.

<Ding ding ding> okay, you're the winner! Send me an e-mail to arrange the details. I've been a long-time member (relatively!), long-time lurker too. We live in Oliver - convenient to both London Drugs and CompuSmart - sometimes I think faaaaar too convenient for the pocketbook. Just dropped some major cash at CompuSmart on Friday, sigh. But we had to get Office for Mac (at least we got the Student edition), and we finally got a digital camera - a sweet little Finepix Z1.

1gen Mac mini │ PowerPC G4 1.42 GHz │ 512 MB RAM │ Mac OS X 10.4.11 │ Acomdata mini Pal 160GB
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandstand Steel for sale Reply with quote

meglakowski wrote:
Bandit Bill wrote:

<Ding ding ding> okay, you're the winner! Send me an e-mail to arrange the details. I've been a long-time member (relatively!), long-time lurker too. We live in Oliver - convenient to both London Drugs and CompuSmart - sometimes I think faaaaar too convenient for the pocketbook. Just dropped some major cash at CompuSmart on Friday, sigh. But we had to get Office for Mac (at least we got the Student edition), and we finally got a digital camera - a sweet little Finepix Z1.

Small world. I worked at CompuSmart for 5 years (in sales) 1995-2000 at the West End store near Westworld. Maybe we have met.

I already PM'd you on this site with my ph#.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: