123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakita

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Mini for sale Reply with quote

Mini bought two weeks bofore release of 10.4 never bothered with minor upgrade. This pc can barely run 10.3 so why upgrade it I thought. Well anyhow I paid $500 its a 1.25 proc with 256mb ram and a 40gig hd. I have original packaging minus the styrofoam. All original disks and paperwork included. Plexi top has some scratches from setting stuff on top of it but it is clean. Used it primarily as a toaster for my beer while I was using a real computer. I looked these things up on ebay and they are going for around $400 used plus shipping. I want $400 for this thing plus actual cost of shipping. I will package it up all nice and clean wrap it like a present and mail it at a UPS store and charge exactly what they charge me for shipping. I dont do paypal or any of that online bull so you can mail me a check if you want it to take a really long time or you can use western union and Ill take that cost off of the shipping charge. I am not including any of the extra bull I bought for it like the router, usb hub, keyboard, mouse, printer, monitor, speakers, imic or whatever because I can still use it for one of my other computers and I dont want to ship it. Anyhow my phone number is 360-420-1635 and my email that I actually check is jakitaclone@gmail.com ""Good luck bidding" >Wink
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like that poor little mini needs a "loving" home.

You might want to try to be more possitive. "Barely used" mini would probably fetch better results.

Good luck. And I honestly hope it goes to a nice home.

Most of us on this site love our minis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: