123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help fixing my iphone!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickh2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: need help fixing my iphone!!! Reply with quote

so the back cover for my 1st gen iphone has really scratched, and long story short i tried to replace it and failed, ive been looking all over for a replacement back with the headphone jack and all internal parts, because all of the ones ive seen forsale are just the housing not the parts aswell. my iphone is working, i just dont have the back with the power buttons, and headphone jack etc. so is my best bey buying an iphone for "parts" because ive been scowering the internet for the parts but for some reason cant find them!
thanks
nick
Iphone 8gb
Red Ipod nano 4th gen 4gb
CHECK IT OUT
great file hosting/sharing site www.host-a.net
Ipod Master
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: need help fixing my iphone!!! Reply with quote

I see a lot of people with parts out there.

http://www.welovemacs.com/iprepa4.html

http://www.ifixit.com/iPhone-Parts

http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/iphone-4gb-parts.html

Those are just the three first hits from Google. You might also try hitting up Hackersmovie here. I think he repairs iPhones and iPods.
nickh2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i know about all of those sites but i just cant find the right part, its the back casing, but with the headphone jack and buttons etc with it, all i can find are the stripped back casings
Iphone 8gb
Red Ipod nano 4th gen 4gb
CHECK IT OUT
great file hosting/sharing site www.host-a.net
Ipod Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: