123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac Mini Rides: Chevy Silverado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Mac Mini Rides: Chevy Silverado Reply with quote

Mac Mini Rides: Chevy Silverado
Monday October 3, 2005

We know the Mac mini is built like a rock, but so is the Chevy Silverado. Garrett Wilchek sent us some pictures and information about his Mac'd out 2002 Chevy Silverado. His installation includes a 1.42GHz PowerPC G4 Mac Mini, 10" Xenarc Touch Screen PIP, CarNetix P1900, Gyration Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Griffin Air Click, and Alpine CDA-9855. We really like the keyboard built into the armrest. "I have about 30 movies and over 30gigs of music all at the touch of my fingers. The only thing I am missing is GPS. I use Route 66, but its not real time. So I am still in the hunt for that," Garrett said.

Garrett's website has a lot of good pictures showing the installation from start to finish.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/369.html

Last edited by admin on Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
ba747heavy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There anything the mini can't do? Shocked

FC
slickrick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2003 Silverado. Very Happy
lojo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Mac Mini rides Chevy Silverado Reply with quote

I have a 1970 C-10 step-side short box. I can see a Mini in the on-going restoration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: