123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Mini Case for $5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cinemafia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: A Mini Case for $5? Reply with quote

Just thought I'd share this entry in my blog, namely for my fellow Mini owners who are similarly 'frugal'.
slickrick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it! That's about all those other bags are worth. Plus, I would have room for my son's burp cloth. Laughing
LouieMacGoo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cine,

Long time no see!!!! Do you remember me from the 68Kmla? I haven't been there much lately. My login name here is different but at 68Kmla I started out as the Mod for the Trading Post there! LeeMac!!!! I still have that old PM 7300 that running with the memory chips I bought from you still works great. Good to see you again.

By the way good find on the bag! I have been looking at Target at lunch bags that would work for the Mini and have found a few that would work for just the Mini but not good enough to include the power brick!

See ya around.
G3 iMac DV 400mhz 512mg RAM 40gb HD, SuperDrive
Follow me http://twitter.com/louiemacgoo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cinemafia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, LeeMac! We've missed ya over at the barracks! Anyway, glad to see you, and I take it you're a Mini owner as well now? Very Happy
LouieMacGoo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure am. My wife gave me an envolope full of money for my birthday back in March and told me to buy myself a new computer. So I got a Mini (see signature) and I love it. So I have been coming here since March picking brains and adding my two cents worth. This is a good forum and the people are real good to! Twisted Evil No really. I hope you stick around here I always liked your insight on things and your Mac knowledge would be a great asset here.

I don't go to the 68K much anymore. One because I just dont have the interest in or the time to play with the old Mac's like I used to and Two there always seemed to be some conflict with someone or something over there. So I just moved on. So I spend my time here and at SpyMac.com. Did some beta testing there at SpyMac.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cinemafia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Mine is the same, only with 1GB of RAM. I bought it used from a guy who paid over $1,000 retail (he got the 3-year AppleCare, which I've now transferred to my name) and sold it to me for a measly $600 when he realized that he really needed a laptop (seems to be a common sentiment among people selling Mini's just weeks after buying them).

Very Happy
LouieMacGoo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sig should read Feets I have not! Wink Laughing
dazz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: A Mini Case for $5? Reply with quote

cinemafia wrote:
Just thought I'd share this entry in my blog, namely for my fellow Mini owners who are similarly 'frugal'.

Sorry, but this link doesn't seems to work anymore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: