123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini Freezing up etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macsince84

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Mini Freezing up etc Reply with quote

Ok Folks I need some help here!

Since getting my new Mini 1.42Ghz 1gig super drive bluetooth. Everything has worked smoothly until the last few days. What I am experiencing is a freeze up; spinning beachball type and not able to force quit either by clicking or doing the option command esc. keyboard method. This happens after about 10 to 15 minutes of internet use. When I reboot I sometimes get the looking for bluetooth keyboard message although I have it turned off. My keyboard is sometimes not recognized and I have to unplug and replug to get it to work. Odd. I am not using airport; using a regular DSL ethernet modem.

Things that have changed; using .mac now and have installed a few new programs but they all seem to work fine. I turned off dashboard but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Anybody want to take a shot at this one? Confused
warlock

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try repaiing disc permisions.
Go to Applications>Utilities>Disc Utility, select your drive from the list on the left and click repair permisions..dunno if it'll help but it may.
Take it easy, Warlock. Cool
manatarms

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: crash Reply with quote

Quote:
This happens after about 10 to 15 minutes of internet use

Are you using the new beta version of mozilla? That has crashed my mini numerous times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: