123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
usarcher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Warcraft: Orcs and Humans Reply with quote

I took a trip down memory lane when I was cleaning out some boxes. I came across my copy of the original Warcraft. Popped the disk into my iMac G5 launched classic and away I went slaying orcs in all their blocky goodness Very Happy

Graphics and AI have come a long way since than. The units can't move in groups very well and are horrible when trying to go through narrow areas or attacking a single unit. You are only allowed to select 4 units at a time and your buildings have to be built along the road that you have to build.

With all that being said, it was awesome playing it again after all these years Cool Next up, Diablo and Starcraft. I can't wait for Diablo 3 but more importantly Starcraft 2. Was anyone else upset when Blizzard canceled Starcraft: Ghost?
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes and no!!!

Yes i am sad they cancelled it but really in all do honesty i could understand why they cancelled the project to many glitches to many issues with graphic problems so i am not that upset about it.

Besides diablo 3 will make up for starcraft ghost.
Futa_Mill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for Starcraft 2, it is going to be sick, and Diablo 2 looks like it is going to rock also, I just got into these games last year, and im hooked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: