123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May my HP printer be hooked up to Airport Express?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Networking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Pontificator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: May my HP printer be hooked up to Airport Express? Reply with quote

EDIT:

Is there any way to positively confirm that my HP 4140 all-in-one printer is compatible with Bonjour?
barnz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to positively confirm anything is to try it. Is there a reason you can't?
The Pontificator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnz wrote:
The only way to positively confirm anything is to try it. Is there a reason you can't?

Well, I haven't yet set up the router. I just don't want to mess anything up before its time Laughing

Given this printer is a fairly new model (4140) and not a "cheapie"....and it came with separate Mac installation software....I have to believe that it's compatible with Bonjour.

I'll certainly post my findings
barnz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pontificator wrote:

Given this printer is a fairly new model (4140) and not a "cheapie"....and it came with separate Mac installation software....I have to believe that it's compatible with Bonjour.

I'll certainly post my findings

I would be comfortable making that assumption. My printer is not so new, or mac specific, and I had no problems hooking it up to my Airport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Networking All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: