123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

itunes & accounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinuk42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: itunes & accounts Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to copy across my tunes from itunes from my main account to a new account i have just set up.

I set a new account up for when mates come around and they wanna use the internet etc. But i would like to bring my tunes across also, anyone know how to do this?
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They might be able to transfer your account. You'll have to contact iTunes customer service and ask them. It sounds like they'll do it for .Mac users. I would deauthorize your computers before you get them moving on the transfer. It might prevent some problems after the move.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/musicstore/email/#form
kevinuk42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your reply, but what i mean is can i now have two user accounts on my mac mini with both itunes filled up with the same tunes.

All i want to do is have my itunes music on both and not just on my one main one, how do i transfer the music from user to user?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: