123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tiger Woods PGA 08.. Can it run on a mini in XP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerms1080

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Tiger Woods PGA 08.. Can it run on a mini in XP Reply with quote

I have just purchased TW PGA 08 and installed it onto Win XP Pro on my mini, all was well for the first hour or so then it started rebooting my system. I read the Help files and all pointed to extra programs running in the background. I deleted my Virus Scanner and everything that was in Windows exept iTunes.. And I mean everything.. I reinstalled and now the games won't even load, so I updated all the drivers through the Intel website for Win XP Pro... Still won't load... Any Ideas??
80 GB HD (for now) & 500 GB (external Firewire)
19" LG Flatiron Wide
Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely it wont run because it needs full control over the system. which boot camp doesn't allow.

This is common in most EA titles
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In madden 08 it told me it couldn't gain access to directdraw and crashed even though i have directx installed so my guess is there is something in boot camp that is not letting these titles boot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: