123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Generals on the mac?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JasonLewisSwansea1001

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Generals on the mac? Reply with quote

Hi there, This may have been discussed before but will generals run on the Mini? My specs are in my Sig, will it run well, or be barely playable?

Many thanks

Jason Lewis
80gb
Samsung Syncmaster940 lcd-tv/Monitor 19inch
Freecom External 250GB
iPod Video 30gb Black
iPod Nano 4gb Silver
DMXell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Generals on the mac? Reply with quote

JasonLewisSwansea1001 wrote:
Hi there, This may have been discussed before but will generals run on the Mini? My specs are in my Sig, will it run well, or be barely playable?

Many thanks

Jason Lewis

I just bought a 1 GHz G4 iBook and researched what games it can handle for when I'm bored (it's a school laptop but it'd be nice if it can handle at least a few good games). In my research I found that it can handle WoW and Generals quite nicely with only 32 MB of video RAM. So, since the Mini had double the video RAM, I'd assume it'd play much better than on my iBook. I may buy Generals and bench them for the heck of it as I also own a Mac Mini.

I'm not too familiar with the newer Command and Conquer games though. Was there a Generals game released recently for the Mac or are you talking about the one made in 2004?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: