123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATV Power Supply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Apple TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sipper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: ATV Power Supply Reply with quote

Good day folks.

Could one of our American members please confirm whether the Apple TV is shipped with a universal power supply, i.e. 220v /110v ? My brother is in the States at the moment and with the favorable exchange rate I'm toying with ordering an Atv, and would be a bummer if the power supply needs replacement.

**EDIT** Just been having a look at the specs on the Apple Store site and the Apple Tv has a universal 48w power supply built in, can I safely assume then that it would work on a 220v system?

**EDIT AGAIN** Safest bet yet, I just ordered a refurbished model from the UK Apple Store for about the same price as buying an American model, at least it should work.

Thanks

Sipper
prdamrican

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked... on the bottom of the ATV unit it specifies 100-240v 50-60Hz so you should be good to go either way... just need the proper cord/adaptor...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Apple TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: