123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Updates iTunes, QuickTime, Front Row and iMovie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Apple Updates iTunes, QuickTime, Front Row and iMovie Reply with quote

Apple Updates iTunes, QuickTime, Front Row and iMovie
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Posted by: Glenn

Apple has released iTunes 7.6, QuickTime 7.4, Front Row 2.1.2 and iMovie 7.1.1 via Mac OS X's Software Update utility and on the Web. According to the company, with iTunes 7.6 you can rent and download your favorite movies with iTunes on your computer or directly to your living room on Apple TV. Users can also transfer rented movies from iTunes to their iPod or iPhone and enjoy them on the go. The update also adds the ability to easily transfer purchases made on Apple TV back to your computer with iTunes. QuickTime 7.4 addresses security issues and delivers numerous bug fixes. It also supports the new iTunes 7.6. Front Row 2.1.2 also provides bug fixes and improves compatibility with iTunes 7.6. iMovie 7.1.1 addresses issues when publishing movies to a .Mac Web Gallery, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/865.html
Grover Time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone having trouble with Perian after this QT update? I'm having major lag in Front Row.
Zalez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems, but I wish they would've added that flickr functionality to Front Row.
Mr.187

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to the new version of iTunes, and after that iTunes would just bomb out, had to remove it and reinstall the app. The fault did mention a plugin issue, might have been the facebook iTunes plugin.

Had: Core Duo Mac Mini, 30GB Video iPod,ATV and the Apple Hi-Fi.
zedtvl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this update, Itunes works better, I do not have the wheel when I start it with the previous version.
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iTunes seems to be loading much quicker than it normally did since I updated. (I'm still on Tiger)

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: