123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NewerTech NuShelf mini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Gear Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: NewerTech NuShelf mini Reply with quote

Product: NewerTech NuShelf mini
Category: Stands

Summary:
The NuShelf mini is designed for mounting the Mac mini under a desk or shelf. This is a great way to protect your Mac mini and save valuable desktop space at the same time. The NuShelf mini is secured to the bottom of your desk or shelf with four screws that are included in the kit. The back is open for easy access to all the Mac mini's ports and power button. The NuShelf mini is made out of clear acrylic and measures 7 3/4 X 7 3/4 X 3 1/4. [List Price: $34.95]

WC3_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it on your desk, show your 'mini pride', and if you have room to put it under your desk, why not put a full-size computer there?
magicvash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Because you can! Reply with quote

I got one of these and it's awesome! I mounted it under my desk and now people freak out when they look at my desk above and below and don't see a computer anywhere. It's hidden behind my keyboard drawer so it's not readily visible.
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Because you can! Reply with quote

magicvash wrote:
I got one of these and it's awesome! I mounted it under my desk and now people freak out when they look at my desk above and below and don't see a computer anywhere. It's hidden behind my keyboard drawer so it's not readily visible.

That's cool. However, I love looking at my mini. I probably look at it as much as my monitor Smile
RJT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another way to mount such components is with velcro tape that is sticky on both pieces. I use a heavy duty version from a local hardware store which is about 2" X 3". Using it to hold mini power supply under table top. No holes and easily removed.

Agree that neat cabling is a must.
bhagiratha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking of purchasing the Nushelf mini mac mini mount- under desk or shelf acrylic hanger. My computer desk is all glass, would this work or stick to the glass material.

thanks
Pleiades
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it's attached using screws. I doubt you can use screws on your glass desk without shattering it.
a090190

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: What about Newertech Ministack? Reply with quote

Anyone use this mount to attach a Ministack external drive? My concern is that the Ministack is just a bit shorter that the Mini itself, perhaps making it a bit less secure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Gear Guide All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: