123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pioneer K05 dvd problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Upgrading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markcuk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: pioneer K05 dvd problem Reply with quote

My problem is my mini came with mac os 10.3.7 installed and tiger 10.4 on a seperate disk to update yourself.

anyway if i were ever to need to reinstall mac x i would have to reinstall the original combo drive Crying or Very sad because the pioneer drive keeps ejecting the dvd of 10.3.7 so if anyone knows a way of doing it without reinstalling the original dvd drive that would great to know for the future.

thanks very much

mark

p.s only been a mac user for a month
120gb Lacie external
tiger 10.4.9
isight
Ipod mini 5GB

Blackbook 2gh 2 core duo
1gb ram
120gb hd
FraterF93

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: patchburn Reply with quote

Try it! It works! http://www.patchburn.de/download.html
markcuk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: tried it Reply with quote

tried patch burn

managed to get it to read the disk once today!!! It doesnt like the mac os9 install disc either..wondering if i have a 2 dodgy dvds i might need replacing from apple!!!

The drive does make some strange noises when i try the restore discs..But plays everything else just fine

mark
120gb Lacie external
tiger 10.4.9
isight
Ipod mini 5GB

Blackbook 2gh 2 core duo
1gb ram
120gb hd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini Upgrading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: